Rules Governing Participation
- The title, concept, format, questions
and answers and all other materials used in connection with
Honda Campus All-Star Challenge are the property of the
College Bowl Company (CBC). They are for use in the Honda
Campus All-Star Challenge Campus Program on participating
campuses only, and may not be used for any other purpose
without the expressed written consent of the College Bowl Company.
- Signing up for the HCASC program entitles an HBCU
to use the Honda Campus All-Star Challenge title, concept,
format and other materials. The license extends only to
the school's Honda Campus All-Star Challenge program.
Use of any or all of these elements outside of official
Honda Campus All-Star Challenge competition is prohibited
without the College Bowl Company's expressed written consent.
- By signing up for the HCASC program, the institution:
Gives and grants to American Honda Motor Co., Inc. ("Sponsor"), College Bowl Company ("Producer") and their respective licensees, successors and assignees, the right to use, publish and broadcast the institution's name watermark and seal in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented, in conjunction with the operation, public relations, advertising and promotion of Honda Campus All-Star Challenge.
Agrees that no advertising or other materials need to be submitted and the licensed parties shall be without liability to the institution for any distortion or illusionary effect resulting from the publication of institution/team participant pictures.
Warrants and represents that this license does not in any way conflict with any existing commitment on the institution's part.
Agrees that nothing herein will constitute an obligation on the part of the licensed parties
to make any use of any of the rights set forth herein.
- Only questions and answers supplied by Honda Campus All-Star
Challenge may be used in an official Campus Tournament.
- The Game Play Database supplied is for Campus use only. It may not be distributed to anyone other than the official contact to whom the download link was sent. No source code, reports or questions and answers may be distributed to any individual,
organization or other school without the expressed written consent of the College Bowl Company.
- No Honda Campus All-Star Challenge match may be filmed,
videotaped, audio taped, broadcast, streamed or otherwise preserved without
the expressed written consent of the College Bowl Company. Signing a license agreement is required.
- Failure to observe these terms and conditions may result
in a school's expulsion from Honda Campus All-Star Challenge
play and could result in legal action.