NCT Player Eligibility
The following requirements are in effect for the 2018 - 2019 season.
- Each institution selects its Honda Campus All-Star
Challenge NCT Team composed of four players.
- Only undergraduate students may be on the NCT team. Any student who has received a Bachelor's
degree from any institution is considered a graduate student
for the purposes of eligibility.
- Students must carry 7 credit hours per semester or the
quarter equivalent. Registrar verification that a lower
second semester course load completes all degree requirements
is acceptable in lieu of the term credit requirement.
- Each member of the NCT Team must be registered in
school for the terms during which any Campus and NCT
matches are played in order to be eligible to compete.
- Each member of the NCT Team must meet one of these two requirements:
a) Played in at least one campus tournament game during the current HCASC year.
b) Taken a Power Search quiz and be a member of your HCASC Club.
- The composition of the NCT Team should reflect the
diversity and history of the institution.
- All players are limited to four years of NCT play,
regardless of institutional affiliation. This includes all
play since the Honda Campus All-Star Challenge Campus Program
began in 1989-90.
- Eligibility exceptions must be appealed to Honda Campus
All-Star Challenge Headquarters directly.
- Institutions may add additional eligibility requirements by campus policy.